These aren’t our best selling top 10 oils for nothing. I seriously use at least one of these oils each day.
Would you like to have something on hand to support your family’s health and well-being?
Here a just a few of the benefits of dōTERRA’s amazing top 10 essential oils for you and your family, with natural solutions for immune support, family first aid, pain management, balancing hormones, mood management, healthy kids, and vitality in life.
• Calming and relaxing in the diffuser with Easy Air at night
• Soothing skin irritations like bites, stings, itches and burns
• Helping skin recover, great for after shaving
• Easing muscle and head tension
• Cleansing and rejuvenating the skin, for a bright, healthy complexion
• Healthy immune function, combined with On Guard, Frankincense, Tea Tree, Oregano and Lemon as the Winter Warrior
• Soothing minor skin irritations and blemishes, another one that’s great after shaving
• Helps purify and freshen the air, great for cleaning one drop of Tea Tree and On Guard in your mop bucket to clean the floors
• Feel clear and calm when breathing
• Applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet, or diffused at night time to calm the senses before a restful night’s sleep
• Diffuse, inhale directly from palms or rub on chest or feet when environmental threats are high
• Maintaining clear airways and breathing, no more snoring husband!
• Reviving and refreshing in the diffuser with lemon or wild orange
• Helping soothe anxious feelings and promotes deep breaths
• Cleaning, lemon purifies the air and surfaces
• Naturally cleanses the body, great in water or mineral water
• Supporting a healthy respiratory function, combined with Lavender and Peppermint for the spring sneezes and sniffles
• Uplifting, great for focus and concentration
• Soothing an irritated throat, lemon with hot water and honey or in a hot toddy
• In cooking, from salad dressings to bliss balls, smoothies, baking, and dips. Hummus with lemon essential oil is delicious!
• When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall spiritual and emotional wellness
• Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically
• Massage on the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood
• Alleviating an occasional stomach upset
• Energy and alertness, I love Peppermint with Wild Orange for a quick pick me up
• In cooking, peppermint bliss balls, peppermint chocolate and I just found a recipe for peppermint patties
• Cooling and soothing on the skin great for after being in the sun in a spritzer with Lavender and Frankincense
• Supporting healthy immune function, during winter we use On Guard daily to protect against environmental threats
• Cleaning surfaces and purifying the air
• In cooking, drinks, teas, anything that needs a “Christmasy” flavour
• After long hours on the computer, rubbing Ice Blue essential oil blend on wrists, shoulders, and neck for a cooling and comforting massage
• Apply on muscles, feet and knees before and after exercise
• Massage Ice Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime
• Rub Ice Blue on your lower back after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move
• Supporting a healthy immune system
• One of the primary oils in the Winter Warrior roller that we use when our immune system is compromised
• Powerful cleansing and purifying agent
• Promotes clean and healthy feet when applied topically
• Massage on the abdomen, in a clockwise direction to ease digestive discomfort
• Rub on the stomach before flying or taking a road trip
• Diluted with carrier oil rub across the bridge of the nose to relieve congestion
• Inhale directly from the bottle to reduce nausea
And that’s just a few ways that my family use the top 10 essential oils for families.
All of these oils come in handy starter kits – the Home Essentials and Essential Collection, they are the most versatile collection of oils that will cover about 80% of your families day to day needs.
Would you like to have something on hand to reach for when someone in your family isn’t feeling well as your first port of call?